In February 2017, we introduced the outreach project of making "Live Virtual Field Tours" on our Facebook page with the help of contributors and supporters from all around the world. It's basically about giving people a virtual "Geological" experience, in "real time" through interactive live video from anywhere in the world.
As of now, we have presented Live Virtual Field Tours from
1. Kek Lok Tong - Ipoh (Malaysia)
2. Koh Lanta Island (Thailand)
3. Abbottabad - Nathiagali Road (Pakistan)
4. Folkmarket Gems shop (Pakistan)
4. Kamokuna Hawaii Island (USA)
5. Tucson Gem Show - Tucson, Arizona (USA)
6. Grand Canyon (USA)
7. Geology Rocks & Minerals company - Chico California (USA)
8. Cajon California and San Andreas Fault (USA)
9. South Rim, Grand Canyon (USA)
10. QUT- The Cube (Queensland, Australia)
11. Mount Hood, a volcano in Oregon (USA)
You can find all these videos in "Videos Section" on our Facebook's page.
Our team for this project is diverse, talented and professional. We are working with contributors from New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Pakistan, India, China, Sweden,Brazil, Ireland, and United States.
We are looking forward for more contributors either from the mentioned countries or from other countries to make "Live Virtual Field Tours" on our Facebook page.
If you are fortunate enough to go for field trips or live among mountains and have mobile with internet access then help us to help others in learning and understanding geology via our Live Virtual Field Tours.
Inbox us here or here to host your "Live Virtual Field Tour" at our page. We are looking forward to having you on our team.